Description of content: Self-adhesive holder / Collar for fastening the bottle / Unlocking key for changing the bottle
1. Before mounting the holder, use alcohol wipe to clean the supporting surface. The area onto which you wish to mount the system should be:
• stable and free of dust (do not adhere to wallpaper or rough plaster)
• clean and dry (free of dirt, fat, oil, silicone film or other impurities)
2. Remove the protective film from the adhesive strip on the holder.
3. Attach the holder with at least 8cm distance from the sink to ensure sufficient space for the bottle exchange. Keep the bracket upright and press it firmly against the wall. Do not position the bracket over grout lines, since the adhesive effect will be reduced. IMPORTANT: do NOT load the bracket within the first 48 hours to allow the adhesive to develop its effect.
HOLDER FOR SCREWING
Description of content: Holder for screwing, Lower decoration panels / Screws, Dowels, Screw covers / Collar for fastening the bottle / Unlocking key for changing the bottle
1. Mark the positions for the two screw holes on the wall.
2. Drill the two screw holes and insert the dowels.
3. First mount the base of the holder on the bracket. Screw the supplied screws through the holes of the holder and mount the system firmly on the wall.
4. Now position the screw covers over the screw on the mounted holder.
INSERTING THE BOTTLE
1. Insert the base of the bottle into the top of the holder and push against the collar until it locks into the bottom of the bracket.
2. Wrap one hand around the bottle and press until the desired quantity is dispensed.